Becoming a member of Avenidas Village means simplifying life's complexities
with a one call resource for all of your needs and making
your life more secure, convenient, fulfilling, and fun! Enjoy your independence,
stay connected to your community, and live confidently in your own home—thanks
to Avenidas Village!
View our brochure.
"The best thing about Avenidas Village, and what I rave to people about, is the friendliness of the people who work there," member Mary Bulf states. "They give me such a wonderful feeling of support."
"This program gives us the security of knowing someone is there if we need them," explains Ellen Gonella. "It is a great program that gives us and other retired people an opportunity to remain a part of the community we have grown to love," adds Paul Gonella.
"Since we're all aging, we all should be planning for what we need now and in the future," explains Dawn Wilcox. "I found I truly need Avenidas Village as part of my personal care plan."
More member testimonials
- 2010 Lifetimes Honoree Serves on Avenidas Village Advisory Council
- Vetted Village Vendors Simplify Life for Local Couple
- 24/7 Coverage Helps Avenidas Village Member Cope
- Avenidas Village Provides Help and Friendship to Members
- Johanna Schmid - Newcomer to Village Volunteering
- Village Members Enjoy Security & Service
- Avenidas Village Extended A Helping Hand During Crisis
- Bonnie Hagstrum Carves Out Lifestyle She Wants Thanks to Avenidas Village
- To Naomi Seeger, Avenidas Village is Family
- Avenidas Village Helps Los Altos Couple
- Los Altos Couple Loves Living in Their Home
- Independence Paramount to Palo Alto Nurse
- Who You Gonna Call? Avenidas Village Members Know the Answer